Friday, November 9, 2007

Been a long week.

I've been taking classes since November 1, to get certified as a Web Developer. I know, i know, i'm already certifiable!

So i've been taking classes all day, every day - after today, I only need one more class for my certification!

on the football front, I've made a DVD slide show movie for the boys...... 563 pictures, with 9 or 10 songs as background music.... i need them done by this Sunday, for the end of the season party.

as of this morning, I've burned 19 copies.

on the knitting front, i'm about halfway through the second mitt for leah - then i have to go back and do the embroidery.

ok, class is starting....

2 comments:

Cheryl Knits said...

yay! you're making progress with the dvds!

by the way, i thought this ("C:\DOS C:\DOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN") is the funniest thing i've seen today!

the shrug is gorgeous!!!! (ok, that was several posts down, but still..)

Laural said...

Oh that is great that you are almost finished with classes!

Good luck on the DVD front. I can't wait to see your mittens!