Monday, January 7, 2008

hell hath finally frozen over

not only are we getting tornados in january (toto, I don't think we're in kansas anymore)... the afghan I started in 2002 (as in FIVE years ago) is finally done!!



so there I sat, with absolutely NOTHING on the needles. SACRILEGE, i tell ya!

so I started some toe-up socks - I've only ever made the one pair of socks, and they weren't so bad..... so i'm doing a pair that are toe-up, sock yarn, size ONE needles... oh, with cables, just to keep things interesting. I'm either very brave, or really really dumb.

No, don't tell me which you think I am, unless it's the brave!

2 comments:

Laural said...

Definitely brave!! That has got to be one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen! Congratulations on your finish!

dragonflyducky said...

Nice Blanket!
Way to go getting a UFO done!