Monday, February 18, 2008

knitting

well, i haven't done a whole ton on the cardigan lately - between the new computer on wednesday night, setting it up, then the new computer on friday night to replace the new computer from wednesday night

and getting my car fixed, the door latch (driver side) stopped working....

i'm not having a whole lot of real good luck lately, it HAS to get better!

but I finished clue 5 of my mystery stole... it's pretty. i can't get a handle on what the final shape is yet, though I guess if i assume totally symmetrical, that might not be too far off - this is clue 5, out of 9 clues, so i'm finally past the half way mark!



now i can work on my cardigan again!

1 comment:

Nautical Knitter said...

I love, love, love it! Your stole looks wonderful and the shape is going to be so cool!